Pictured: Possible Grey Water System
Stay ahead of the curve in 2018 by becoming familiar with new technologies and old technologies gaining popularity.
- Greywater - Greywater comes from sinks, showers, and washing machines. This water isn't necessarily dirty but it may contain small amounts of dirt or cleaning solutions. This water can be recycled for flushing toilets, watering plants, etc
- Smart Appliances - New, eco-friendly machines use less water and save homeowners money.
- LED Temperature Monitor - This product allows you to monitor water temperature.
- ETWater - a smart irrigation system that tracks the water necessary for a healthy landscape.
- Brain Pipes - Brain pipes are a home automation system that conserves natural resources and reduces waste. Brain pipes will set off an alarm when they detect a leak and let the homeowner/plumber know exactly where the leak is occurring.