As a project manager you are responsible to effectively manage each project to success. It is crucial that jobs are completed on time and within budget. Every detail must be well thought out.
4 Common pitfalls Project Managers are faced with:
1. Knowledge and experience level of your team
2. Pressure of the timeline
3. Keeping manageable projects
4. Multiple change orders
The Builders License Training Institute (BLTI) offers a course that shows project managers different key ingredients that they can use during projects. “Manage Your Way to Big Profits” continued education course teaches you the tools needed to accomplish a successful project.
“Manage Your Way to Big” Profits will show you how to:
• Hold successful Preconstruction Meetings
• Schedule progress meetings
• Coordinating work and the submittal process
• Creating an efficient final schedule