Builders License Training Institute is dedicated to providing Massachusetts approved, high quality, online, continuing education courses that are fast, easy, and affordable. In keeping with this goal, costs for all Massachusetts courses have been drastically reduced, enjoy the savings!
12 - HOUR
10 - HOUR
6 - HOUR
4 - HOUR
Continuing Education & License Renewal Information
Continuing Education Requirements
Massachusetts construction supervisors must complete varying continuing education depending on their license type.
- Unrestricted Construction Supervisors | 12 hours of continuing education
- Restricted Construction Supervisors | 10 hours of continuing education
- Specialty Construction Supervisors | 6 hours of continuing education per category*
*Specialty construction supervisors have a maximum of 12 hours of continuing education, even if you are licensed in all 6 categories you must complete 12 hours of continuing education.
Unrestricted, restricted, and specialty construction supervisors are required contractors to:
- Complete the required continuing education (see table below)
- Request a renewal application from DPS here. (check your spam folders for a message titled “Renewal Notice Enclosed”. Allow 3 days to receive the form.
- Complete and mail the renewal application with a $100 fee, allow 5 weeks for processing
Renew your license online with a $100 fee.
MASSACHUSETTS CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES