How do you keep your broker office working efficiently?
A key component to any successful brokerage firm is a well-groomed policy manual. An up-to-date policy manual will help your staff and co-workers know how what is expected of them and how to carry out necessary procedures. A successful policy manual should:
- Provide a clear understanding of broker, sales associates, management, and employee relations.
- Anticipate potential resolutions for controversies before they arise.
- Eliminate favoritism as all employees must work within the policy.
- Help staff to function effectively in the event of management absence.
How do I create a policy manual?
Real Estate Training Institute has developed a new course, Practical Brokerage, which outlines the steps to creating a successful Policy Manual. Once you finish this course you will be able to:
- Implement a working Policy and Procedure manual
- Describe the employee/employer relationship
- Apply accounting and recordkeeping practices surrounding trust funds
- Understand how violations of occupational code are handled
This course is useful for brokers in every state, however, it has the added bonus of being for 3 hours of continuing education in Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, and New York.