California Licensing renewal cycle is coming to an end in a few short days. If you are like me, all your required continuing education, it just hasn’t gotten done in time. Now you are stuck scrambling, at the last minute, to complete the 5-Hour continued education course required by the state. Architects Training Institute has got your back, we offer a 5-HR AIA approved course that’s all online.
How many Hours of CE are required to renew my California Architects License?
California Architects are required to complete 5-HRs of approved Disability Access continuing education courses. Architects Training Institute has created an online course that meets all of the requirements set by the state. This online course covers:
- The overall philosophy of the Americans with Disabilities Act and how it creates an environment of opportunity and non-discrimination.
- Design strategies based on the accessibility standards for the construction of either public or private buildings.
- The options available to the design or building professional when designing a facility per the requirements of Chapter 11B
Along with individual AIA approved courses Architects Training Institutes has created 4 different course packages, specifically for Architects in California. These packages range from 5-HRs to 24-HRs and are approved for license renewal in most States.
To Renew Architects Will Need to:
- Submit a current renewal form online for the state of California
- Pay the required renewal fee, including any applicable late fees.
- Submit all required Certificates of Completion
So, in conclusion, you could be like me and help write the book on procrastination, or you could get to work. Architects Training Institute has all you need to finish the year 2015 by successfully completing all your required CE to renew your license.
Complete your Continuing Education and Exam Prep Now!
For the fastest and most economical way to complete this education visit www.architectstraininginstitute or give the friendly staff a call at: