ONLINE WORKER PROTECTION STANDARD COURSE
2018 Worker Protection Standard (WPS) - Agricultural Worker Training Program (Unlimited)
(Handler materials provided through PERC) This EPA Approved Training Program provides everything your business needs to train your agricultural workers. This video program comes in both English and Spanish and trains unlimited workers. Includes Handler Training Guide and Tracking System at No Extra Cost!
Video Course Details
$399.00Add to cart
2018 Worker Protection Standard (WPS) - Agricultural Worker Training Program (25 Workers)
Train 25 Workers | EPA Worker PST 00024 | EPA Handler PST 00018; 00022; or 00027
(Handler materials provided through PERC) This EPA Approved Training Program provides everything your business needs to train your agricultural workers. This video program comes in both English and Spanish and trains up to 25 workers. Includes Handler Training Guide and Tracking System at No Extra Cost!
Video Course Details
$159.00Add to cart
Online Florida Pesticide Applicator Exam Prep Course
Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam Prep Program
12 Hour | Online HD Video
This course is intended as a study guide for the National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual. The test administered by your state, tribe, territory, or federal department/agency will cover this information along with state, tribe, etc. specific information. Passing the core exam is essential to becoming a certified applicator. This course will start you off on the right track and provide a solid foundation of pesticide safety principles. By learning how to handle pesticides correctly, you will be able to protect yourself, others, and the environment from pesticide misuse.
Video Course Details
$99.00Add to cart
Online Florida Pesticide Applicator Continuing Education Courses
- Pass the exams associated with your license; or
- Accrue the required number of continuing education credits.
You must complete 4 core credits in addition to the credits shown per category below. No substitutions are allowed.
Aerial Application - Agricultural | 16 credits
Agricultural Animal Pest Control | 4 credits
Agricultural Row Crop Pest Control | 8 credits
Agricultural Tree Crop Pest Control | 8 credits
Antifouling Paint | 4 credits
Aquatic Pest Control | 16 credits
Forest Pest Control | 8 credits
Chlorine Gas Infusion | 4 credits
Demonstration and Research | 4 credits
Regulatory Inspection and Sampling | 4 credits
Natural Areas Weed Management | 16 credits
Ornamental and Turf Pest Control | 12 credits
Private Applicator Agriculture Pest Control | 4 credits
Raw Agricultural Commodity Fumigation | 4 credits
Wood Treatment | 4 credits
Regulatory Pest Control | 12 credits
Right-of-Way Pest Control | 8 credits
Seed Treatment | 4 credits
Sewer Root Control | 4 credits
Soil and Greenhouse Fumigation | 4 credits
Applicators are responsible for submitting their continuing education credits to the Florida Department of Agriculture. Upon course completion, applicators will be provided with a certificate of completion as well as the required Record of Attendance form.
Yes! All of our online courses are approved by the Florida Department of Agriculture. Approval numbers are listed after each course title.
- Complete the appropriate continuing education (See table below) OR Retake the certification exams *You may renew some categories by reexamination and other categories by accumulating continuing education.
- Complete the renewal notice forms you received in the mail from the Florida Department of Agriculture
You may not apply restricted-use pesticides until your license is renewed. To renew your license after the expiration date you must provide a signed and notarized affidavit stating that you have not applied any restricted-use pesticides since your license expired. Affidavit forms will be mailed to you with your renewal notice.
- Licenses renewed less than 60 days past expiration - Complete the affidavit, no late fee is incurred.
- Licenses renewed more than 60 days past expiration - Complete the affidavit, pay an additional $50.
- Licenses expired more than 1 year cannot be renewed. You must retake the appropriate certification exams.
Florida uses three levels of licensing for pesticide applicators. The license you will need will depend on the work you plan to perform.
- Private Applicator License - This level of license is issued to persons that will be applying restricted use pesticides to property that they own or rented/owned by their employer. The license will be valid for turf or ornamental production operations, but not valid when maintaining turf or ornamentals. For example, you can use this level of licensing to maintain the turf at a sod farm, but not a golf course.
- Public Applicator License - This level of licensing is reserved for governmental employees who use restricted pesticides during their regular duties for agricultural or other related applications.
- Commercial Applicator License - This level of licensing is issued to individuals that will be applying restricted use pesticides to agricultural, ornamental, or turf area that is not associated with a building (must be more than 10 feet from a building). This license is used for the following uses:
- applications for other individuals or property owners to outdoor sites not associated with buildings; or
- applications for any other outdoor use, not associated with buildings, not for an employer or government, and not involved with agricultural production.
"Associated with a building" is any site that is within 10 feet of any building. Applications to this area require an additional license or certification from the Bureau of Licensing and Enforcement, Pest Control Section.
Florida has designated the following certification categories. Applicators with a Commercial or Public license may be certified in one or more of these categories.
Agricultural Animal Pest Control
Agricultural Row Crop Pest Control
Agricultural Tree Crop Pest Control
Aquatic Pest Control
Chlorine Gas Infusion
Demonstration and Research
Forest Pest Control
Natural Areas Weed Management
Organotin Antifouling Paint
Ornamental and Turf Pest Control
Raw Agricultural Commodity Fumigation
Regulator Inspection and Sampling
Regulatory Pest Contro
Right-of-Way Pest Control
Sewer Root Control
Soil and Greenhouse Fumigation
WPS Crop Advisor Exemption
Yes! Florida has limited reciprocal agreements with the following states: Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, and Indiana. Out of state applicators will need to comply with Florida's Out-of-State Requirements in order to obtain an applicator's license on a reciprocal basis. For more information, please contact the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Plant Industry Helpline: 888-663-3542
For more licensing questions visit: Florida Department of Agriculture
Pesticide Applicator Training
We offer the best in Online Pesticide Education providing CEUs approved by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Pesticide Certification Section. Our instructor-led video courses are fast, easy, affordable and meet state licensing requirements. We offer the following continuing education courses in full HD video, and they are available when you are!
Need to obtain your applicator's license? Check out our Pesticide Applicator Core Exam Prep Course!