Kendall Nightlinger is a fire protection, plumbing, and mechanical inspector. He has worked in these industries and teaching for over 25 years. Kendall has experience working on projects of all sizes, from residential to large-scale commercial. Kendall has a real passion for teaching with an expertise in presenting real-world knowledge to industry professionals.
Kendall Nightlinger has years of experience teaching fire protection, plumbing inspector, and mechanical inspector courses to new and seasoned industry professionals.
- Key Note Speaker
- Building Department Technical Support Specialist
- Dev of Inspector Checklists
- Dev of Technical Bulletins
- Dev of Plan Review Checklists
- Dev of Plan Submittal Checklists
- Dev. of Checklists for Contractors
- Dev. of Curriculum for Inspector Training
- Dev of Prelicensure Courses for Plumbing & Mechanical
- Inspection, Review, .and Design of Sprinkler Systems
- High Pile Storage
Courses Instructed by Kendall Nightlinger
5-hour Mandatory Plumbing Code Update Course
Online HD Video Course - Instructor: Kendall Nightlinger
This course covers both residential and commercial code updates based on the 2015 Edition of the Michigan Plumbing Code. Included are sections from the Skilled Trades Regulations Act PA 407 2016, explanations of how the code book is written and how to best navigate, as well as ALL significant changes to the Michigan Plumbing Code. This course also covers a review of the Michigan rules in plumbing.
This course is approved by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs to meet 5-hour code update requirements.