ONLINE WORKER PROTECTION STANDARD COURSE
2018 Worker Protection Standard (WPS) - Agricultural Worker Training Program (25 Workers)| EPA #PST 00024
Includes both English and Spanish video training programs. This product will provide everything that your business needs to train your agricultural workers according to the EPA's Worker Protection Standard. This is an EPA Approved Training Program (PST 00024).
Includes Handler Training Guide and Tracking System at No Extra Cost!
Video Course Details
$159.00Add to cart
Online Maryland Pesticide Applicator Exam Prep Course
Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam Prep Program
This course is intended as a study guide for preparing to take the Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam administered by your state, tribe, territory, or federal department/agency. Passing the core exam is essential to becoming a certified applicator. This certification course benefits both you and the general public. By learning how to handle pesticides correctly, you will be able to protect yourself, others, and the environment from pesticide misuse.
Video Course Details
$99.00Add to cart
Online Maryland Pesticide Applicator Continuing Education Courses
How do I get my pesticide applicator's license?
- Step 1 – You must be 16 years or older
- Step 2 - Complete a Private Applicator application
- Step 3 - Pass exam with a score of 70% or higher - Click here for more information about our Exam Prep Course!
- Step 4 – Submit $7 to MDA for pesticide certificate.
- Step 1 – You must be at least 18 years or older
- Step 2 – Have at least 1 year of pesticide application experience as a registered employee in the appropriate categories.
- Step 3 - Complete a Commercial Applicator application.
- Step 4 – Pass the exam with a score of 70% or higher - Click herefor more information about our Exam Prep Course!
- Step 2 – Pay $150 business license fee
- Step 3 – Provide proof of general liability insurance
- Commercial - Annual
- Private - Every 3 years
- Commercial - June 30th
- Private - December 31st
How do I renew my Maryland certified applicator license?
The state of Maryland will send you a renewal information card about a month before your renewal.
- Complete the appropriate continuing education (see table below)
- Renewed through the Maryland Department of Agriculture website.
*You will be able to log onto the site with your business license/ permit number and the code you received on your information card.
*Commercial applicators will be subject to a $150 renewal fee.
8 credits | 4 hours
Ornamental & Turf
Structural Pest Control
Demonstration & Research
Microbial Pest Control
6 credits | 3 hours
Forest Pest Control
Aquatic Pest Control
4 credits | 2 hours
Who submits my continuing education to the state?
Certified Training Institute will submit student's continuing education weekly.
Yes! All our courses are approved by the Maryland Department of Agriculture, Office of Pest Management.
Applicators will have a one month grace period to renew. After the grace period, a $30 late fee per license will be incurred.
Maryland has established four levels of licensing for pesticide applicators and private applicators.
- Private Applicators - individuals who apply restricted-use pesticides to an agricultural commodity on their own property.
- Commercial Applicator – individuals who apply or supervise the application of pesticides for a licensed or regulated pesticide application business.
The State of Maryland currently has 16 categories and subcategories for pesticide licensing. Applicators holding a commercial license will need to pass the core exam along with at least one of these specialties. Click here for a description of each classification.
- Agricultural Plant
- Grain Treatment
- Forest Pest Control
- Ornamental & Turf
- Ornamental Plant- Exterior
- Ornamental Plant - Interior
- Seed Treatment
- Aquatic Pest Control
- Right of Way
- Structural Pest control
- General Pesto Control
- Wood Destroying Insects
- Wildlife Control
- Rodent Control
- Public Health
- Demonstration & Research
- Wood Treatment
- Tributyltin Antifoulant Paint
- Sewer Root Control
Maryland offers reciprocity to license holders with a copy of their current certificate and their driver’s license. Applicators must complete an application for reciprocity.
Here is short preview from the Pesticide Labeling course.
Pesticide Applicator Training
We offer the best in Online Pesticide Education providing CEUs approved by the Maryland Department of Agriculture. Our instructor lead video courses are fast, easy, affordable and meet state licensing requirements. We offer the following continuing education courses in full HD video, and they are available when you are!
Need to obtain your applicator's license? Check out our Pesticide Applicator Core Exam Prep Course!