Do you want to be like the many people who wait until the last minute, to complete your real estate continued education? Don’t fret, all the information you need is right here for you to successfully complete all your required continued education today!
What are the Continuing Education requirements for Michigan Real Estate Licenses?
Both Brokers and Salespersons must complete 18 hours of approved continuing education. Real Estate Licenses renew every 3 years on October 31st. The requirements for continuing education are:
- A minimum of 2 hours per calendar year must be based on legal (A minimum of 6 hours legal each three year cycle)
- The remaining 12 hours must cover management, operation, and practice of real estate or any other subject that contributes to the professional competence of a licensee or applicant, or more legal if that is what you are into.
- law, rules, and court cases involving real estate
- CE hours do not apply to Prelicense hours if you are in the process of getting your Broker’s License.
Now, if you have already gotten a jump start on your required continued education and don’t need the full 18-hours, we can help. Real Estate Training Institute also offers several other non-package courses. Each of our online courses are simple to use and easy a-la-carte menu to choose from. This allows to take course hours on anything you want and they also have the wonderful feature of no tests!
Complete List of approved online real estate continuing education
The Real Estate Training Institute offers 2 fully approved online 18-hour video course packages with all 6 hours of legal updates. Our courses are taught by Gwyn Besner a respected and well known educator in the Real Estate Industry. Gwyn is known for her charismatic speaking, selling technique, and ability to relate information in a way that directly applies to your career. Gwyn is also joined by other educational leaders to bring you the best possible education.
- 3 Hour Legal Update I
- 2 Hour Legal Update II
- 3Hour Finance
- 3 Hour Intro to Property Management and the Accidental Commercial Agent
- 3 Hour Drones In Real Estate
- 4 Hour Cultural Intelligence
- 4 Hour Real Estate Contracts
- 4 Hour Personal Safety and Self Defense
- 3 Hour Listings and Technological Ethics
- 3 Hour Disclosure Laws
- 2 Hour Legal Descriptions
- 2 Hour Practical Brokerage
So, what are you waiting for? Start the 2016 off with a bang and get your Real Estate continued education done now and enjoy the rest of the licensing cycle stress free!