Certified Training Institute has partnered with Mississippi State University Extension Service to bring applicators online continuing education for the first time!
Here are a few frequently asked renewal questions to help guide you through the process.
When is my Mississippi pesticide applicator certification up for renewal?
- Private Applicator licenses must be renewed every 5-years on the anniversary of licensure.
- Commercial Applicators must renew every 3-years on the anniversary of licensure.
How do I renew my Mississippi pesticide applicator certification?
- Complete your continuing education course
- Our system will redirect you to the Mississippi State University Extension Service
- You will complete the appropriate form and pay MSUES a $75 renewal fee
- Your new Certification will come in the mail
How much continuing education do I need to renew my Mississippi pesticide applicator license?
Applicators must complete 5-credits of continuing education during the last 12-months of each licensing cycle.
Where do I find classes to renew my Mississippi pesticide applicator license?
Certified Training Institute offers Mississippi-approved continuing education courses in an easy to use, online, video format. Courses are available 24/7 on any internet capable device with the benefit of our friendly support staff to guide you through the renewal process.