How many CE hours are needed to renew an Electrical License in Delaware?
All Delaware Electricians are required to complete 10 hours of approved electrical continuing education every 2 years by June 30th. Apprentice Electricians and Journeyman Electricians must compete 5 hours of electrical continued education, with the following exceptions. Section 8.4 of the Board of Electrical Examiners states that:
- “…a person licensed less than one year does not need to complete CE at the first renewal; a person licensed one year but less than two years must submit 2 CE hours at the first renewal. Apprentice training (proof of enrollment in a Board approved apprenticeship program) will count towards CE hours during that licensure period.”
Electrical Codes and Standards Training Institute (ECSTI) offers fully approved 10 hour online video courses that fulfill all required electrical continued education. Our interactive online education courses for electricians and electrical contractors, are instructed by the highly acclaimed author and instructor, James Stallcup.
ECSTI’s DE 10-HR Courses Include:
Interactive video coverage of changes to the National Electrical Code for the 2014 update.
All Required Content: National Electrical Code (NEC), Delaware State Laws and Rules, Safety (NFPA 70E)
James Stallcup will enhance your knowledge of electrical codes and standards with easy to understand illustrations and state of the art video discussions.
Stallcup’s And More! All Courses Are Free For Members!
- Electrical reference publications
- Interactive tutorials
- Professional tips
As a member of Electrical Codes and Standards Training Institute you will have access to:
- The full interactive library
- Access to all continued education courses for free.
- Email pages directly from our online publications
- Access to ECSTI’s electrical forum
For the best new way to complete your education requirements, visit www.ecsti.com or give our friendly staff a call:
Subscribe to our Blog and follow us on Twitter @ElectricalCE to receive periodic updates on licensing information changes and deadlines, as well as exclusive discounts.