ECSTI is now fully approved within the state of Oklahoma our course approval #9486-E
How many CE hours do I need to renew my Electrical License in Oklahoma?
In the state of Oklahoma all electricians are required to complete 6 hours of approved electrical continuing education. The license renewal deadline for Oklahoma electricians takes place every three years on the anniversary of passing their state exam. These 4 hours must consist of the National Electrical Code (NEC) updates and changes.
Electrical Codes and Standards Training Institute (ECSTI) now offers a fully approved 6 hour online video course, which fulfill all required NEC electrical continued education. Our interactive online education for electricians and electrical contractors, is instructed by the highly acclaimed author and instructor, James Stallcup. James is actually on the screen the entire course giving step-by-step instructions and guidance.
- Interactive video coverage of changes to the National Electrical Code for the 2014 update.
- Important Residential and Light commercial Equipment Installation topics.
- Simplification of some of the more complicated rules pertaining to the design, installation and selection of wiring methods and equipment.
James Stallcup will enhance your knowledge of electrical codes and standards with easy to understand illustrations and state of the art video discussions.
Stallcup’s and More! All Courses are Free For Members!
ECSTI offers a virtual library of all Stallcups’ books and publications. The library is completely mobile friendly, and can be used on the job to quickly find, share, or print any standard you want. We are continually updating our library with the best:
- Electrical reference publications
- Interactive tutorials
- Professional tips
As a member of Electrical Codes and Standards Training Institute you will have access to:
- The full interactive library
- Access to all continued education courses for free.
- Emailing pages directly from our online publications
- Access to ECSTI’s electrical forum