How do I renew my Oklahoma real estate license?
- Complete 21 hours of continuing education including
- 1 hour of Broker Relations
- 1 hour of Fair Housing
- 1 hour of Professional Standards and Codes
- 1 Hour of Hot Topics
- 1 hour of Oklahoma Contracts
- 1 hour of Oklahoma codes and rules
- Fill out the License Renewal form and send it to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission and pay the appropriate fee
How much does it cost to renew my Oklahoma real estate license?
$225.00 Active Status for a Broker Associate, Branch Broker, Broker Manager or Broker Proprietor
$165.00 Active Status for a Provisional Sales or Sales Associate
$140.00 Inactive or Suspended Broker
$110.00 Inactive or Suspended Sales Associate or Provisional Sales Associate
What happens if I do not renew my Oklahoma real estate license before it expires?
$10.00 Failure to renew your license by the 10th day of the month in which your license is due to expire will result in a $10.00 Late Penalty Fee
Where do I find courses to renew my Oklahoma real estate license?
Real Estate Training Institute offers several online HD video classes to renew your real estate license. Classes can be taken 24/7 from any internet capable device with the benefit of our friendly licensing experts should you have any questions.