A pesticide formulation is a combination of active and inert ingredients that form an end-use pesticide product. Pesticides are formulated to make them safer or easier to use. There are many formulations available for various pest control sites and situations, and it is important that applicators choose the best one for the job.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Explain why pesticides are formulated for end use.
- List the factors to consider when choosing a formulation for a specific site or situation.
- Discuss the properties of common formulations.
Chapter 1 – Pesticide Formulations
- Formulations: An Overview
- Liquid Formulations
- Dry or Solid Formulations
- Other Formulations
- Pesticide Mixtures
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.