CA/S PS Respiratory Protection 1 HR CE #O-0100-21 / #9456 (l)
Respirators protect workers against insufficient oxygen environments, harmful dusts, fogs, smokes, mists, gases, vapors, and sprays. These hazards may cause cancer, lung impairment, diseases, or death. Some pesticide labels require the use of a respirator as part of the personal protective equipment. This course outlines the types of respirators available, proper fit, and inspection/maintenance requirements.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Discuss the different types of respirators and when to use each type
- Describe the steps of a successful fit test
- Outline the necessary care and maintenance required for each type of respirator
Chapter 1 – Respiratory Protection
- Identifying the hazards
- Medical evaluation questionnaire
- Fit testing
- positive/negative pressure
- Fit check
- Proper storage
- Correct cartridges for toxin
- Facial hair
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.