Common Ornamental Plant Pests | Delaware DoA Approved
Instructor: Sarah Racine
Pest management of ornamental plants involves multiple steps from growing a healthy plant that is more resistant to pest damage to correctly identifying the problem when present. This course will cover the most common pests of ornamental plants.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Identify common landscape weeks and outline how to manage them.
- Identify common plant disorders and identify how to avoid them in the future.
- Identify common plant diseases and outline how to manage them.
- Describe nematode damage and explain why sampling prior to planting is important.
- Identify common vertebrate and invertebrate pests and outline the best management strategy for each.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com.