RIGHT OF WAY:
This course will review the methods and techniques to manage vegetation on rights of way and non-cropland industrial sites safely without damage to non-target species, sites, objects or the environment
After completing this course in its entirety, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the issues involved in controlling vegetation by roadways, utility lines,a nd pipelines.
- Tailor a management strategy that addresses the unique needs of rights of way weed management.
- Utility lines
- Plant Succession
- Weed Biology/Ecology
- Weed Control Techniques
- Early Herbicides
- Current Herbicides
- Application Site
- Soils, moisture, topography, temperature, vegetative cover
- Chemical characteristics, soil residue, organic matter, microbes, fertility, pH
- Resistance Definition
- Herbicide resistant weeds
- Conventional Booms
- Boomless Sprayers
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.