Management of Raccoons - Part A (Basic) | Florida Approval #31640
This course is approved for 1 CEU in the following categories:
- Commercial General Household Pest Control
- Limited Certification Structural Pest Control
- LImited Wildlife Trapper
Maximum CEUs earned: 1
Instructor: Stephen Vantassel
Because the management of raccoons is a detailed process, this topic is split into two courses: basic (part A) and advanced (part B). This basic course provides an overview of raccoon biology, damage, and control measures that can be taken. Additionally, this course will cover safety protocol and legal requirements of wildlife control.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Value future clients by explaining their plan, and providing long-lasting raccoon damage protection without upselling.
- Prepare for raccoon control with proper PPE and safety measures to prevent disease and accidents.
- Assess signs and damage of raccoons to provide the most appropriate control techniques.
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.