Mole Management | Georgia Approval #R21-00106
Moles can be the bane of a well-kept lawn. But is it really a mole? Mole, vole, shrew, and pocket gopher damage can look the same to the untrained eye. This course covers the physiological differences between moles and other look-alike vertebrate pests, trapping techniques, and toxicant options.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify mole damage.
- Distinguish the differences between moles, voles, shrews, and pocket gophers.
- Describe the different traps and toxicants available and when best to use each one.
- Identify Moles
- Shrew, Mole, or Vole?
- Mole Damage Identification
- Signs of Pocket Gophers
- Successful Mole Damage Management
- Trapping Safety
- Harpoon Traps
- Trapping (cont)
- Best Practices
- Biological Control
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.