Planning the Pesticide Application | Georgia Approval #R16-727
Planning the Pesticide Application
Planning is essential before beginning a pesticide application. To help plan, you should know how to select the right pesticide for the job, review the label, test for pesticide compatibility before mixing, choose what personal protective equipment to wear, transfer pesticides safely, and how to clean up after an application. Careful planning and consideration of all details is the hallmark of professionalism.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Explain how to select appropriate pesticides and additives (if needed).
- Follow the label for safe mixing and loading.
- State some basic procedures that ensure the correct application of pesticides.
Chapter 1 – Planning the Pesticide Application
- Selecting the pesticide
- Reviewing the pesticide label
- Determining pesticide compatibility
- Following safe mixing and loading practices
- Cleaning and disposing of pesticide containers
- Applying pesticides correctly/PPE
- Cleaning up after mixing, loading, and application
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.