Structure Infesting Pest Management | Indiana Approval #000PJQ
Instructor: Josh Francis
Having a clear understanding of the hierarchy of insect classification is important. It helps us better understand the background of our pest decide the best course of action in controlling the pest. This course will cover some of the structure infesting pests commonly encountered by structural pesticide applicators and technicians.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the different stages of insect growth, development, and metamorphosis
- Distinguish the different types of cockroaches and discuss effective management options
- Distinguish ants and termites and discuss effective management options for ants
- Distinguish the different types of stored product and fabric pests and discuss effective management options
- Describe the difference between silverfish and firebrats
- Describe the different types of fleas and discuss effective management options for each
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.