Calibration Clinic – Pesticide Sprayers and Spreaders
Proper application of pesticides and fertilizers on turfgrass is only possible with accurately calibrated equipment. These lessons discuss the calibration of three types of application equipment: handheld or back-pack pump-up sprayers, large acreage sprayers, and fertilizer or “dry-granular” spreaders as well as several different calibration techniques.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of the baby bottle and the 5940 calibration methods
- Describe the steps to calibrate a boom sprayer
- Describe the steps to calibrate a granular broadcast spreader
- Calibration of Equipment
- Sprayer Calibration
- Proper PPE
- Pump-Up Sprayer
- Broadcast Sprayer
- 5940 Calibration Method
- Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
- Gallons Per Acre (GPA)
- The 1/128th Method – Baby Bottle Method
- Broadcast Spreader Calibration
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.