German Cockroach Control
German cockroaches can be a difficult pest to control. The temptation for most pest control operators is to reach for the pesticide right away, but there is much more involved in controlling a German cockroach infestation. This class will focus on an eco-friendly approach to German roach control strategies in the most difficult environments.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Describe German cockroach anatomy, biology, and preferred environment.
- Outline common management tactics.
- Describe the pesticides commonly used to control German cockroaches.
Chapter 1 – German Cockroach Control
- IPM Study
- German Cockroach Anatomy
- Life Cycle
- Severe Infestation Clean-Out
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Clean-Out Locations
- Monitor Stations
- Insect Growth Regulators
- Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor
- ???????Bait Failure
- ???????Technician Error
- Insecticide Resistance
- Insecticide Aversion
- ???????Bait Mode of Action
- Dinotefuran, Imidacloprid, Clothianidin
- Abamectin, Emamectin Benzoate
- Boric Acid
- ???????Time to Kill
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.