Pesticide Labeling | Montana Approval #0006Q9
The pesticide label is the main method of communication between a pesticide manufacturer and pesticide users. The information printed on and attached to the pesticide container is the label. By law, pesticide users are required to comply with all instructions and use directions found on the pesticide product label. Labeling includes the label itself plus all other
information about the product referenced on the label and given when you buy the product. Pesticide labeling includes instructions on how to use the product safely and correctly.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret the meaning of label signal words, symbols, and their relative hazard levels.
- Accurately identify the common, chemical, and brand or trade name of a pesticide.
- Describe how to interpret other documents and online resources referenced on the label.
Chapter 1 – Pesticide Labeling
- EPA Approval of Pesticide Labeling
- The Label
- Types of Pesticide Registration
- When to Read the Pesticide Label
- Parts of the Label
- Other Label Resources
- Safety Data Sheets
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.