Environmental Fate and Transport of Pesticides | North Carolina Approval #0F520
Instructor: Jolene Hendrix
Pesticides are a key factor in pest management but it is important to understand what happens to those pesticides after the application. This course will review some key characteristics of environmental factors that can affect how pesticides move and degrade in the environment.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the elements of the environment that can play a role in chemical processing such as soil composition and moisture
- Describe the role of microbes and the factors that change populations
- Identify the factors that affect pesticide drift
- Explain the ways that pesticides can be decomposed
- Identify the connections between pesticide properties and potential for groundwater contamination
- Explain application techniques that can minimize impacts
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.