Balancing Pest Management
and Pollinator Health
Balancing the need to manage agricultural pests with pollinator health is dependent on cooperation between beekeepers, farmers, and pesticide applicators. This course outlines the importance of honey bees honey bee decline and discusses some pollinator myths. Finally, the strategies required to coordinate the efforts of farmers, beekeepers, and applicators are discussed.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the issues surrounding pollinator importance, decline, and health.
- Tailor a management strategy that addresses the cooperation between farmers, beekeepers, and applicators.
- Habitat Loss
- U.S. Agricultural Needs
- Best Practices to Protect Bees
- Farmer-Beekeeper Partnering
- Reducing Bee Poisoning
- Science Policy Field Tour
- Row Crops as Major Honey Sources
- Value of Pollination
- Pragmatic Beekeeper
- Pragmatic Farmer
- Aerial Applicators
- Mechanical Control
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.