Right-of-Way: Weed Control | Wyoming Approval #1532
This course will review the methods and techniques to manage vegetation on rights of way and non-cropland industrial sites safely without damage to non-target species, sites, objects, or the environment
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the issues involved in controlling vegetation by roadways, utility lines, and pipelines.
- Tailor a management strategy that addresses the unique needs of rights of way weed management.
- Utility lines
- Plant succession
- Weed biology/ecology
- Weed control techniques
- Early herbicides
- Current herbicides
- Application site
- Soils, moisture, topography, temperature, vegetative cover
- Chemical characteristics, soil residue, organic matter, microbes, fertility, pH
- Resistance definition
- Herbicide-resistant weeds
- Conventional booms
- Boomless sprayers
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.