When is my South Carolina pesticide applicator license up for renewal?
South Carolina commercial & noncommercial applicators must renew annually by December 31. Private applicator licenses expire every 5 years; the next renewal deadline is December 31, 2019.
How do I renew my South Carolina pesticide applicator license?
- Complete the appropriate continuing education or a written category exam
- Pay the $50 renewal fee
How much continuing education do I need to renew my South Carolina pesticide applicator license?
South Carolina applicator continuing education differs by license and category.
- Private applicators must complete 5 CEUs.
- 7A must complete 20 CEUs including 12 in 7A
- 7B must complete 10 CEUs including 3 in 7B
- 3, 5, & 8 must complete 10 CEUs, 3 in the appropriate category
- All other categories must complete 10 CEUs
Where do I find classes to renew my South Carolina pesticide applicator license?
Certified Training Institute offers South Carolina-approved continuing education courses in an easy to use, online, video format. Courses are available 24/7 on any internet capable device with the benefit of our friendly support staff to guide you through the renewal process.
Who submits my South Carolina pesticide applicator continuing education?
Certified Training Institute will submit your continuing education to the state. You will receive a printable certificate for your records immediately after completing each course.