IEC Con 2016 is GONNA BE BIG!
Stallcup’s® and ECSTI (Electrical Codes and Standards Training Institute) is planning to give away a record number of prizes this year at IEC Con in San Antonio, Texas: over 200 hardcopy books (Stallcup’s Illustrated Code Changes), 100 Electrician/Superhero t-shirts, complete electrical training course and continuing education packages, plus much more.
How do you win? Come visit us at Booth #112 to play Electrical PLINKO and claim your prize.
Does your IEC Chapter offer online electrical training and continuing education?
We will also be showcasing our IEC Chapter Affiliate training program, which allows IEC Chapters the opportunity to offer award-winning online electrical education courses including Stallcups® Journeyman electrician exam prep. This affiliation allows IEC Chapters to provide a MUCH larger training curriculum to their members, improve website ranking on the internet and introduce Chapters to more potential members in their region, all while adding to the bottom line.
Featured Online Electrical Courses:
- NFPA 70E Safety Training Course (5 hours) – $69.00
- Journeyman Electrical Theory (2 hours) – $39.00
- Journeyman Direct Current (DC) Circuits (2 hours) – $39.00
- Journeyman Alternating Current (AC) Circuits (2 hours) – $39.00
- NFPA 70B Electrical Equipment Maintenance Course Series (24 hours) – $359.00
Electrical Codes and Standard Training Institute (ECSTI) in partnership with the Stallcup’s is releasing Instructor Presentation Packages for classrooms across the country. Stallcup’s interactive presentations give instructors tools and information that have never before been available. With top notch graphics and illustrations, “clickable” references, embedded videos, and Stallcup’s entire E-library, this is what instructors have been waiting for. Each instructor presentation packages include:
ECSTI’s E-library products
2014 NEC Changes: These 2014 presentations include the original 2011 standard, the NFPA Report on Proposal, any correlations with NFPA, 70E, 70B and 79 along with revisions and acceptance principals.
2015 NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Changes: Included in these presentations are illustrations with clickable references for every topic, the name of the submitter, the public input that influenced the change, as well as the revisions and response by the NFPA.
2014NEC Residential Receptacles, Motors and Transformers: This 4 hour interactive presentation course focuses on simplifying some of the more complicated rules pertaining to the design, installation, and selection of wiring methods and equipment.
Along with the courses mentioned above, each instructor will have access to ECSTI’s virtual library. The virtual E-library access comes with interactive Stallcup reference books as well as backdated editions and other electrical publications. Instructors will also have access to state approved continued education as well as:
This program was created by James Stallcup Sr. and James Stallcup Jr. to provide instructors with higher quality information and presentations for their classrooms.
- Easy to use, interactive video presentations. Instructors will be able to use these presentations in the classroom to explain electrical topics in detail. Each presentation includes information such as the actual proposed amendments and who proposed them, so the question of “Why” is easier to answer.
- Structured for easy on the go lesson plans that give the instructors the ability to choose the exact topics they want to cover.
- Current and continually added material for instructors to stay updated on current material. The entire system is cloud based, so there is a constant stream of new presentations becoming available for instructors to use and explore.
- Pre-built quizzes and test questions that instructors can choose from and arrange or modify as they see fit for their lessons. Each question is taken directly from the presentations and are a great resource for making sure your class is staying on track.
ECSTI is excited to offer this great teaching tool to all instructors and companies with teaching facilities. ECSTI has partnered with the Stallcup’s to be able to offer this amazing teaching product so that electrical instructors can have an easy to use, interactive, up to date product for their students.
Better training, lower cost, higher productivity, and probably a whole lot easier that what you’re doing now.
To find out more information call Bob Webber- National Sales Manager of ECSTI