For the last year or so, Pennsylvania has been rolling out the PALS or Pennsylvania Licensing System. This is the new licensing portal for all 29 licensing boards and commissions through the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.
PALS has been partially active for real estate licensees since 2017, but the bureau intends to have the system fully functioning for the 2018 renewal cycle. They have already started making certain license application forms available online, with a list of available applications and forms changing daily.
Will the state still send me a paper notification?
- Yes, paper notifications will be sent during this renewal cycle, they will move away from sending paper notifications in April.
- Electronic renewal notifications will be sent beginning in early April.
How do I prepare for my renewal?
- Register for a PALS
- If you've previously had a MyLicense account, you should be able to log into the PALS system using your existing user information.
What if I have already sent in my renewal application?
- If you already sent a paper renewal form to the state, it is suggested you call the commission to make sure it will be accepted. The Real Estate Commission can be reached at 717-783-3658.
What if I have questions about my PALS account?
- Use the “contact us” option on the PALS main page. Commission staff cannot help with technical support questions.
- If the contact us page does not help you with your question, you can use the “looking for something else” option to send a direct message.
DO YOU NEED CONTINUING EDUCATION TO RENEW YOUR REAL ESTATE LICENSE?
Real Estate Training Institute helps thousands of real estate agents and brokers get licensed and complete their continuing education each year.
Our online courses are user-friendly and guide you through every step of the way. All of our real estate licensing courses are created by expert real estate professionals with decades of experience. Study at your own pace 24/7 from any computer or mobile device.