CTI Capabilities Statement
Production of Online Education & Training for Today's Professional Workforce
Certified Training Institute (CTI) is a U.S. national workforce education company. CTI specializes in the development, production, implementation, and management of eLearning, in-classroom, and hybrid training programs. CTI provides solutions for a wide range of industries within the adult and workforce education sector. To date, over 130,000 adult learners have completed more than 350,000 online courses through CTI's online education system. As a leader in the eLearning industry, we understand the complexities of training groups, both large and small. It is our goal to help organizations develop efficient and simple solutions for their training needs. Our experience in both the creation and production of training programs, paired with an easy to use Learning Management System (LMS) helps us provide a full-service training solution for any organization.
As an example of what CTI does, our pest management/pesticide training solution has produced over 65 on-demand category-specific online courses in 27 states for initial pesticide applicators and recertification credits. These classes, also known in e-learning as modules, have approval from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and state agricultural lead agencies. These e-modules are mobile-friendly, easy to use, and fulfill both state and national training requirements. Successfully, in just three years, over 24,000 online training modules have been accomplished by pesticide applicators and pest management professionals using CTI's eLearning resource solutions.
Established in 1999, Certified Training Institute has grown into a diverse team that is passionate about creating quality educational content. As an SBA 8(a) women-owned small business, CTI is proud to be a U.S. owned and managed company located in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. As the premier training resource for the trade industries, our other divisions within CTI include courses on websites License to Build; Plumbers Training Institute; Architects Training Institute; and Real Estate Training Institute.
- Over 2,500 online courses on specialized workforce topics ready for immediate use
- Custom-built Teaching Learning Materials (TLM) with use of personalization principle
- Made-to-order Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Online video and interactive modules
- Live webinar service
- Cost-effective and efficient e-modules available from classroom, home or in the field
- Live U.S. based in-house development team and customer support
- Comprehensive Database Administrators (DBAs)/ LMS administration and logistics
- Professional workforce training approved at both State and Federal levels
- Pricing starts below government purchase card thresholds
- Made in the USA & Stays in the USA- Keeping Client data secure