Online Arizona Pesticide Applicator Exam Prep Course
Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam Prep Program
This course is intended as a study guide for preparing to take the Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam administered by your state, tribe, territory, or federal department/agency. Passing the core exam is essential to becoming a certified applicator. This certification course benefits both you and the general public. By learning how to handle pesticides correctly, you will be able to protect yourself, others, and the environment from pesticide misuse.
Video Course Details
$99.00Add to cart
Online Arizona Pesticide Applicator Continuing Education Courses
Renewal Cycle: Annual
Renewal Deadline: May 1st
Do I need continuing education to maintain my Arizona pesticide applicator's license?
Yes! You must obtain at least 6 hours of CE yearly and 1 credit hour pertaining to each of your license categories.
How do I renew my Arizona pesticide applicator license?
- Complete the appropriate continuing education by May 1st
- Complete the Arizona Department of Agriculture Pest Management Division renewal process online by May 31st
- Applicators -pay $75 and
Qualified Applicators - pay $100
Who submits my continuing education to the state?
Upon completion of your course(s), Certified Training Institute will submit your completed credits to the state for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit your Certified Applicator (CA) or Certified Qualified Applicator (QA) application and applicable fees. Certified Applicator fee is $75. Certified Qualified Applicator fee is $100.
- Once approved, you will receive a letter indicating the approval date and expiration date of your application along with examination categories for which you are approved.
- Contact Metro Institute (exam facilitator) at 602-452-2900 or 877-533-2900 to schedule your exam. Or schedule online at http://www.metrosignup.com/signup/index.asp
- Pay your fee, currently $55 per exam. You may pay by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Mail check to:
331 N First Ave Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 58003
You may also bring the fee with you for a walk-in appointment, please do not mail cash. There is no charge to reschedule your exam if changed with at least 24 hours notice.
- Take your exam. You must have valid photo ID with you.
AZ Testing Sites: Phoenix, Glendale, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott, Kingman, Yuma
Yes! All of our courses are approved by the Arizona Department of Agriculture, Office of Pest Management.
You will be charged an additional renewal fee.
Applicators - $37.50
Certified Qualified Applicators - $50.00
Arizona has established two levels of licensing for pesticide applicators; Certified Applicators and Certified Qualified Applicators.
- Certified Applicators - persons licensed by the Office of Pest Management (OPM) tor provide pest management services. Applicators may apply restricted and general use pesticides while employed by a business (business must also be OPM licensed) or for a political subdivision.
- Certified Qualified Applicators - Holds all the privileges of certified applicators, and may also be registered as the Qualifying Party of an OPM Business Licensee.
The license categories are:
Category 1 - Industrial & Institutional
Category 2a - Wood Destroying Organism Treatment
Category 2b - Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
Category 3 - Ornamental & Turf
Category 4 - Right of Way
Category 5 - Aquatic
Category 6 - Fumigation
Category 7 - Wood Preservation
Yes! To obtain either a Certified Applicator or Certified Qualified Applicator license you will need the following information:
Certification Reciprocation Application and the appropriate application fee (currently $75 for Certified Applicators or $100 for Certified Qualified Applicators) to
Arizona Department of Agriculture
Office of Pest Management
1688 W Adams Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Here is short preview from the Transportation, Storage, Security and Professional Conduct course.
Pesticide Applicator Training
We offer the best in Online Pesticide Education providing CEUs approved by the Arizona Department of Agriculture for Arizona Applicators. Our instructor lead video courses are fast, easy, affordable and meet state licensing requirements. We offer the following continuing education courses in full HD video, and they are available when you are!
Need to obtain your applicator's license? Check out our Pesticide Applicator Core Exam Prep Course!