Developed in Partnership With Missississippi State University Extension Service
ONLINE WORKER PROTECTION STANDARD COURSE
2018 Worker Protection Standard (WPS) - Agricultural Worker Training Program (Unlimited)
$399.00Add to cart
2018 Worker Protection Standard (WPS) - Agricultural Worker Training Program (25 Workers)
$159.00Add to cart
Online Mississippi Pesticide Applicator Exam Prep Course
Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam Prep Program
$99.00Add to cart
Yes! All our courses are approved by the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce, Bureau of Plant Industry.
- Commercial Applicator Certification – Individuals who apply pesticides on a commercial basis (providing application services as a business).
- Private Applicator Certification – Individuals who apply pesticides to their own agricultural commodities.
The State of Mississippi currently has 15 categories and subcategories for pesticide licensing. Applicators holding a commercial license will need to pass the core exam along with at least one of these specialties.
Category 1a: Agricultural Plant
Category 1b: Agricultural Animal
Category 2: Forest Pest Control
Category 3: Ornamental and Turf
Category 4: Seed Treatment
Category 5: Aquatic Pest Control
Category 6: Right-of-Way
Category 7-A: Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health-Related Pest Control
Category 7-B: Fumigation Pest Control
Category 7-3: Industrial Weeds and Their Management
Category 8: Public Health
Category 9: Regulatory Dealer
Category 10: Demonstration and Research
Category 11: Aerial Application
Category 12: Wood Preservation and Wood Products Treatment
Category 13: Antifoulant Paint
Category 14: Metam Sodium
Mississippi offers reciprocity for commercial certification. Applicators will need to complete a Reciprocity Form and attach a copy of the front and back of their commercial certification card from their state of residence.
- Make sure you meet Mississippi's qualifications.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience with a licensed operator within the last 6 years. This experience must be in the categories you wish to become licensed in.
- Complete 15 semester hours or equivalent in the appropriate licensing categories.
- Submit an application to the
Bureau of Plant Industry
P.O. Box 5207
Mississippi State, MS 39762
- If you are approved you will receive information about the time and locations for upcoming exams.
All exam questions are either multiple choice or true and false. Some exams will require a calculator.
Here is short preview from the Pesticide Application Procedures course.
Pesticide Applicator Training
We offer the best in Online Pesticide Education providing CEUs approved by the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce. Our instructor-led video courses are fast, easy, affordable and will prepare you to pass your exam. This exam prep program is provided in full HD Video accompanied by graphically enhanced text. It is available 24/7 and is mobile friendly so that you can study on the go!
Need to obtain your applicator's certification? Check out our Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam Prep Course!