Pest Control Practices in Residential, Industrial & Institutional Structures | West Virginia Approval #000YZF
Instructor: Sarah Racine
Learn safe, efficient, and affordable pest control techniques with this course. Pests can cause economic losses by damaging structures, furnishings, fabrics, and stored items and spreading diseases. Weeds can also create safety hazards and provide breeding grounds for other pests. This course teaches decision-making practices that prioritize individual and environmental safety.
Upon completing this Department of Agriculture-approved course, you will be able to:
- Develop effective strategies to manage pests in and around structures.
- Properly inspect, monitor, and trap pests.
- Understand the impact of weed damage and how to control weeds around structures.
- Select and apply the appropriate pesticide formulations.
- Identify and manage common food pests.