ONLINE WORKER PROTECTION STANDARD COURSE
2018 Worker Protection Standard (WPS) - Agricultural Worker Training Program (Unlimited)
$399.00Add to cart
2018 Worker Protection Standard (WPS) - Agricultural Worker Training Program (25 Workers)
$159.00Add to cart
Online North Dakota Pesticide Applicator Exam Prep Course
North Dakota recognizes the following classification of applicator licensing:
- Private Applicators – an individual who applies or supervises the application of any restricted use pesticides on agricultural commodities on property owned or rented without compensation.
- Commercial/Public Applicators – Individuals who purchase, use, or supervise the use of pesticides classified for general or restricted use for compensation.
The State of Illinois currently has 18 categories and subcategories for pesticide licensing. Applicators holding a commercial license will need to pass the core exam along with at least one of these specialties. For more information about categories click here.
- Agricultural Pest Control
- Commodity and Structural Fumigation
- Home, Industrial, and Institutional Pest Control
- Ornamental & Turf Pest Control
- Public Health Pest Control
- Research & Demonstration
- Seed Treatment Pest Control
- Wood Preservatives
- Vertebrate Pest Control
- Sewer Root Control
Yes, North Dakota offers reciprocal licenses for nonresidents that hold a license in another state depending on how similar the licensing requirements of the home state are.
Here is short preview from the Pesticide Application Procedures course.
Pesticide Applicator Training
This class is intended as a study guide for preparing to take the Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam administered by your state, tribe, territory, or federal department/agency. Passing the core exam is essential to becoming a certified applicator. This certification course benefits both you and the general public. By learning how to handle pesticides correctly, you will be able to protect yourself, others, and the environment from pesticide misuse.