Instructor: Jolene Hendrix
Unlike most pesticides, antimicrobial pesticides can be found in a wide variety of places and are readily available to the public. Antimicrobial pesticides also have unique label requirements. This course will discuss antimicrobial pesticides, their properties, potential risks, and hazards of use.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the differences between sterilization and disinfecting
- Identify the three levels of disinfecting
- Explain how to read and follow a pesticide label
- Identify the risks of using antimicrobial pesticides
- Explain the safety hazards of using antimicrobial pesticides