General Structural Pest Management
Instructor: Josh Francis
As certified or licensed professionals we have legal responsibilities that we must fulfill in every job that we do. Not only do have to control pests, but we also have to do the paperwork and legwork that documents our applications. These are very important steps in the process of pest control, and following through is a must for any successful business.
As certified or licensed applicators it is so important that you can trust everyone on your team to be knowledgeable about their duties, and responsible for protecting your customers, the environment, and your business. A solid basic training program for all technicians will help you work safer and more efficiently.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and calibrate different types of application equipment
- Identify different common structural pests
- Describe how to implement integrated pest management in structural situations
- Outline the special considerations needed for specialized facilities
- Outline the key pests and pest hot spots for specialized facilities
Customer service representatives are available to assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.