Structure Invading Pest Management
Instructor: Josh Francis
As a pest control technician, it's important to be familiar with the pests in the region as well as where they reproduce. Some pests like honeybees and spiders will generally live and reproduce outside but will also invade a structure if it finds a suitable living area. In some cases, it is difficult to determine if the designated living space is inside or outside. This course covers the identification and management of pests that generally live outside but will invade a structure if the conditions are favorable.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Identify common flying pests, describe their life cycle, and describe proper pest management procedures
- Identify common spiders, describe the habitat and life cycles, and describe proper management procedures
- Differentiate and identify common types of ticks, lice, and mites
- Identify which types of ticks, lice, and mites carry disease
- Identify miscellaneous structural invaders and describe proper management procedures
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.